Manager, SEC Reporting & Technical Accounting
- Expired: October 17, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Fluent, Inc. (NASDAQ: FLNT) is a global data-driven performance marketing company and trusted growth partner for leading brands. Experts in creating value for consumers, Fluent leverages its consumer database, digital media portfolio, and, proprietary data science and technology to deliver outcome-based solutions for marketers. Founded in 2010, the company is headquartered in New York City.
As our Manager, SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting you will support Fluent (NASDAQ: FLNT) with accurate and timely SEC reporting, internal controls, technical accounting research, external audit and sustainable processes critical to the growth of our growing public company.
You will report to our Director of SEC Reporting and Technical Accounting and have significant responsibility for critical support areas, including, but not limited to:
- Full cover-to-cover preparation of all our quarterly and annual SEC filings.
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, equity statement, cash flow and disclosures), fluctuation analyses and quarterly updates to MD&A disclosures.
- Research, interpretation and preparation of technical accounting position papers on pronouncements relevant to our Company.
- Leading the design and implementation of key processes that govern our non-routine accounting transactions and SEC compliance, such as goodwill impairment and mergers & acquisitions.
- Serving as the subject matter expert in the review and interpretation of relevant GAAP pronouncements.
- In partnership with Legal, review of 8-K filings and press releases.
- Maintain all internal control documentation in line with Company requirements.
- Special projects, as they arise.
We are a growing and entrepreneurially spirited public company, so strong attention to detail, performance consistency, leadership, and the desire to thrive in a highly collaborative work environment are critical attributes for your success.
- At least four to six years of progressive, relevant, and hands-on experience, which must include preparation of Forms 10-K and 10-Q.
- Public accounting experience is required (Big 4 a plus).
- Advanced proficiency in the use of Excel and SEC reporting software, such as RDG Thunderdome.
- Strong understanding of US GAAP, with experience researching technical accounting issues and preparing position papers.
- A bachelor's or master's degree in Accounting or Finance-related field of study.
- A CPA designation is required.
- Experience working with in-house counsel and law firms, auditors and tax advisors.
At Fluent, we like what we do and we like who we do it with. Our team is a tight-knit crew of go-getters; we love to celebrate our successes! In addition we offer a fully stocked kitchen, catered breakfast and lunch, and our office manager keeps the calendar stocked with activity-filled events. When we're not eating, working out, or planning parties, Fluent folks can be found participating in recreational sports leagues, networking with She Runs It, and bonding with across teams during quarterly outings to baseball games, fancy dinners, and pizza-making classes. And we have all the practical benefits, too...
- Competitive compensation.
- Ample career and professional growth opportunities.
- New Headquarters with an open floor plan to drive collaboration.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Pre-tax savings plans and transit/parking programs.
- 401K with competitive employer match.
- Volunteer and philanthropic activities throughout the year.
- Educational and social events.
- The amazing opportunity to work for a high-flying performance marketing company!
BusinessView all jobs at Fluent, LLC
Get fresh Technical Marketer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.