Expeditor - Pasadena, TX
- Posted: 21 days ago
Sunbelt Supply is global provider of flow control solutions. We maintain one of the largest and most diversified selections of valves, actuators, actuation accessories and specialty PFF in North America, comprised of more than 50 major manufacturers. We provide in-house valve automation services, including CAD design and drawings, machine, fabrication, assembly shops featuring CNC machinery, and automation repair work. Sunbelt Supply is also an authorized Automation Service Center for Velan, Bettis and Limitorque and many more.
Sunbelt Supply is a subsidiary of FloWorks International LLC, which is a privately held company located in Pasadena, Texas.
Summary of Responsibilities
Responsible for assisting sales with the execution of MRO day to day orders and Capital Project orders.
Responsible for reviewing new orders, retrieving and submitting applicable customer documentation, tracking and providing status on orders, communicating with vendors and customers about order status and material movement, scheduling testing and inspections.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities, and Key Accountabilities
• Reviews new orders and vendor purchase orders for entry errors
• Submits technical documents per customer standards
• Provide status to customers on order readiness
• Responsible for ensuring timely delivery of material and required documents
• Managing multiple orders in an effective and organized manner
• Understanding warehouse receiving/shipping procedures
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Minimum 1 year of computer experience required, including Microsoft Office and Microsoft Windows products
• Minimum 1 year of office experience
• Oral communication skills
• Written communication skills
• Telephone etiquette
• Customer service
• Excellent follow-up and organizational skills
• The ability to "self-start" and work independently
• Computer literacy
Environmental Job Requirements
• Long hours of computer-based work
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.
Floworks International LLC
Transportation and Storage
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?