Delivery Driver I (non CDL)
SemiTorr Group, Inc. is a leading sales and distribution company for gas and fluid handling systems and components supporting the High Purity, Sanitary and Industrial markets. Our family of products includes process equipment, pumps, tubing, hoses, fittings, valves, filtration, and instrumentation.
SemiTorr is a Subsidiary of FloWorks USA LP, which is a privately held company located in Pasadena, TX.
Summary of Responsibilities
The Warehouse Associate/Local Driver position is primarily responsible for daily warehouse shipping and
receiving operations including receiving, unpacking, packing, storing, and shipping of inventory. This
position is also responsible for making deliveries to customers/vendors.
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Following all applicable safety rules and procedures.
- Organizing and maintaining the warehouse for effective and efficient utilization of available
warehouse space while also ensuring that all stock can be quickly and accurately retrieved to complete orders.
- Performs routine shipping and receiving tasks, which include checking goods against shipping and receiving documents, validating quantities, part numbers, authorizations, and quality of product.
- Packages product for shipment according to specifications, equipment characteristics, and
- Prepares necessary shipping forms such as bills of lading, commercial invoice, and packing lists.
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation, and accuracy.
- Operates material handling equipment such as forklifts, pallet jacks, hand trucks or dollies to move or reorganize product.
- Develop and maintain positive, cooperative, and team-oriented relationships with both internal and external customers, co-workers, supervisors, managers.
- Make local deliveries to customers/vendors.
- Other duties as assigned.
- One to two years warehouse experience.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Good driving record, valid state issued driver’s license.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong inventory skills.
- Knowledge of warehouse operations and best practices.
- Experience with radio frequency (RF) scanners preferred.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with
- Ability to deal effectively with a diversity of individuals at all organizational levels.
- Excellent time management, organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Forklift certified or able to become forklift certified.
The physical demands described are representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to
enable the individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
This information indicates the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and responsibilities of this position should be directed to the reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran status.
FloWorks participates in the US Government’s E-Verify program.
Floworks International LLCGilbert, AZ
Transportation and StorageView All Floworks International LLC Jobs
Get fresh Delivery Driver I (non CDL) jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.