Our creative studio has an open graphic designer position. The ideal candidate will be a quick study of our client’s brands and has the ability to create unique design assets. The graphic designer will join a team of creatives that ideate, collaborate and execute creative contact on behalf of iconic brands.
BE the FLOW! Live and breathe fresh ideas, lead with innate multicultural expertise, create optimal engagement and deliver winning outcomes for our clients and agency.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who has an entrepreneurial mindset, stays on top of design trends and has the ability to develop one of kind creative assets that resonate in the communities they live in.
Primary Job Responsibilities
- Work closely with the Creative Director to concept and plan execution
- Develop high quality creative assets on multiple accounts and projects.
- Develop concepts for a wide variety of communications projects
- Create campaign ideas for current client base, new business pitches and case studies
- Prepare and present client creative presentation
- Manage multiple jobs simultaneously
- Work effectively with external vendors and internal colleagues to complete projects within timeframe and budget.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies
- Demonstrate behaviors consistent with FCG’s core values, Code of Ethics and Conduct\
- 4-5 years of experience within the advertising, digital marketing or PR industry. Agency experience preferred
- BA degree in Art or related field
- Knowledge of design and photo-editing software
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to work within tight turnaround times
- Prior experience in developing branding campaigns from conception to final product
- Experience developing multi-layered creative assets with a multicultural focus
- Able to thrive and FLOW in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to gain a full understanding of relevant aspects of our clients’ businesses and generate fresh ideas to solve their business challenges