Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Account Supervisor
Your dream job is awaiting you! We are looking for a difference maker who will be team-oriented and a skilled diversity and inclusion communications professional with demonstrated ability to bring vision, passion, innovation, strategy, and execution to inspire and impact our clients’ culture, DEI identity and business goals.
This role can work remotely from home in the US; however, major markets are a preference (Atlanta, Chicago, New York and LA)
Key Job Duties:
- Provide strategic DEI counsel to clients, while managing the implementation of a variety of projects in a time-based, results-focused approach
- Serve as client trusted advisor and the day-to-day account lead
- Develop and implement strategic and effective communications and marketing plans
- Develop creative briefs and work with creative team to create visual identity (brand) and custom content to support DEI goals
- Review current practices and policies, assessing and analyzing the extent to which they support or hinder the client’s diversity goals
- Conduct and audit of client’s current DEI efforts
- Collaborate with client and internal teams to ensure message strategy and tactics yield high results for the client
- Partner with client Communication, HR, and DEI executives to innovate and ensure strategic alignment
- Provide thought leadership on DEI communication and marketing strategies
- Benchmark and identify DEI best practices
- 5-7 years of experience within the integrated marketing industry with extensive experience in DEI. Agency experience preferred.
- Proven ability to develop strategic plans for global brands
- Experience developing multi-layered campaigns with a DEI focus
- Able to thrive and FLOW in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Ability to gain a full understanding of relevant aspects of our clients’ businesses and generate fresh ideas to achieve their business goals
Competitive salary and excellent benefits including:
- Generous PTO (including time off from Christmas Eve through New Year’s Day)
- Your birthday is a holiday! Take the day off and enjoy on us.
- 401k with company match
- Medical, dental and vision benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- Mental health benefits including access to private therapist
If this is you, we want you on our team!
To learn more about FCG, visit www.explorefcg.com.
Our team is made up of creative thinkers, problem solvers and some of the most talented future leaders.
We are PowerFLOW! Flowers Communications Group (FCG) is an award-winning integrated marketing communications agency. We pride ourselves on developing campaigns and delivering results for iconic brands that reach and respect multicultural consumers.
Flowers Communications Group (FCG)Chicago, IL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.