No matter what the job, every employee at Florida Technical College contributes to helping others succeed. A passion for education, a commitment to results and an overriding dedication to our students are a must to thrive in our work environment.
We are now hiring an Admissions Representative.
As the Admissions Representative you are responsible for all recruiting functions as well as promoting Florida Technical College as a school of choice to interested candidates. Additionally, you are responsible for the generation of prospective inquiries by attending a variety of events and ensuring candidates are properly informed about courses and choices.
• Bachelor's in Business Administration, Communications, Marketing or related area required.
• Minimum of 2 years of outside and inside sales or presentation experience required. • Experience in the admissions department of a proprietary education institution. • Experience in a metrics driven environment.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, SharePoint, Visio, Internet Browsers, etc. • Creative and innovative.
• Effectively recruit qualified candidates into our programs. • Make phone calls to prospective students, conducting and closing interviews with prospects and follow-up with applicants to ensure they have every opportunity to learn the skills they desire. • Represent Florida Technical College with professionalism and honesty. • Respond to all inquiries into the school in a timely manner to schedule visits and answer questions. • Interview and qualify candidates for admission into Florida Technical College and assist candidates with the appropriate course selection and enrollment paperwork. • Consistently conduct follow-up with all applicants to ensure successful enrollment. • Participate in appropriate recruitment and enrollment activities. • Develop opportunities to identify qualified candidates for the school through referrals and networking. • Complete daily, weekly, run-rate activity and performance reports to be submitted to the Campus Director.
Responsible for keeping up with: • New enrollment goals • Daily activity goals • Admissions process metrics, including lead to appointment rates, appointment show rates, show to application rates, application to enrollment rates. • Student retention and graduation rate
• Must possess a significant level of interpersonal and communication skills. • Demonstrated problem-solving and time management skills. • Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills. • Must be able to lead, communicate, relate, and/or interact effectively with others. • Must have a strong commitment to education. • Must be able to work independently and in a team environment. • Ability to adapt to new and rapidly changing situations. • Ability to advise and provide solutions to problems. • Ability to operate under pressure. • Ability to deliver effective results and meet tight deadlines and targets. • Ability to manage a dynamic daily schedule and deliver short term results while maintaining a long term perspective and moving the company forward towards its strategic goals.