Physician - Optometrist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Our Vision is to be the best choice for healthcare in our community
Florida Medical Clinic invites you to explore the Optometry opportunities with a thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system. Established in 1993, Florida Medical Clinic has been a leader in the healthcare industry for more than 30 years. Now a part of Orlando Health West, Florida Medical Clinic continues to be the one of the largest multi-specialty groups in the Hillsborough and Pasco county areas.
- Optometrist – OD - Outpatient
- Board Certified or Board Eligible required
- Must possess/ability to obtain a Florida Medical License
- No call required
- No nights and no weekends
- Office location – 38101 Market Square Drive, Zephyrhills, FL 33542
- Monday – Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Ages treated are based on the providers comfort level
- Thriving physician-led, professionally managed healthcare system.
- Excellent brand recognition, thriving practice opportunity with new patients seeking out Florida Medical Clinic.
- Dynamic administration that fosters physician autonomy.
- Robust operational support and resources in a collaborative work environment.
- One electronic patient chart within our group with radiology and lab results in your chart.
- Leadership opportunities within the group (MEC, Finance Committee, Quality, etc.)
- Florida Medical Clinic is an Accountable Care Organization.
- Competitive compensation package with opportunity to make more based-on productivity.
- Generous sign-on bonus and CME stipend with eligibility for a productivity bonus.
- Benefits package includes 20 paid days off year one, with an additional 8 paid holidays, health/vision/dental insurance is available along with disability coverage, deferred compensation and a retirement savings plan is available.
- Full malpractice coverage is provided including tail coverage.
- Work-life balanced schedule.
- Clinic support team. Includes front office staff, supervisor and Associate Director.
- Work in a team-oriented environment with like-minded physicians in an office housing primary care providers and specialists throughout our network.
- Clinic utilization. You will have the opportunity to practice medicine as it should be and utilize all of your clinical skills-preventative care, chronic disease management, acute care and office-based procedures.
- Our offices are intentionally designed to meet the needs of our patients and our providers.
- Affordable cost of living and an abundance of new home communities.
- Home of some of the top-rated beaches in the country.
- Riverwalk is home to many restaurants with a variety of entertainment.
- Straz Performing Arts Center and Museums
- Tampa is home to Busch Gardens and Adventure Island.
- Disney World, Sea World and Universal are only an hour away.
- Major Local Universities:
- University of South Florida
- Saint Leo University
- University of Tampa
- Award winning sports teams:
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers – Super Bowl Champions 2021
- Tampa Bay Lightning – Stanley Cup Winners 2020 & 2021
- Tampa Bay Rays – World Series Champions 2020
- Tampa Bay Rowdies – Soccer Finalist 2020
- Wonderful community to raise a family; excellent public and private schools, diverse neighborhoods, outdoor activities, and Tampa International airport – voted the best large airport in North America for the 2nd year in a row!
- Florida does not have state income tax!
Florida Medical Clinic is a Non-profit, Equal Opportunity Employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability or protected veteran status.
Not a J-1 or H-1B Visa position
Florida Medical ClinicZephyrhills, FL
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.