We have several Full Time openings for experienced Revenue Specialists within the Land O Lakes Central Business Office. Typical schedule is Monday-Friday, 7:30 AM - 5:00 PM. The Revenue Specialist I is responsible for posting ASC, Hospital, and/or Nursing Home charges for services rendered by Florida Medical Clinic Providers. This position requires knowledge of Federal, State, and payor regulations. Must be able to multitask and use knowledge of insurance guidelines, CPT/HCPCS Codes, ICD10 Codes, & Modifiers to ensure charges are posted accurately. Weekly quota must be met.
- Run and work a Summary Aging report monthly
- Run and work a Denial Work List report monthly
- Prepare for monthly divisional meetings
- Contact patient for additional information if necessary
- Perform incidental duties as needed
- High school graduate or GED equivalent
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Analytical skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Computer skills (Internet, Excel, Word, etc)
- Communications skills; written and verbal
- Strong Team Player
- Above average proficiency in use of 10 key
- Minimum of two years Insurance Collections experience required
- Normal physical ability to sit for long periods of time while on the phone.
- Maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
- Able to handle stressful situations.
- Able to meet deadlines.
Position Level: 6A
Department: *9401 CENTRAL BUSINESS OFFICE
External Company URL: http://www.floridamedicalclinic.com/
Street: 2150 Via Bella Boulevard