Florida Marketing North began in response to our clients’ demand for a more direct marketing strategy. We help companies identify quick targeted, and customized solutions to boost their underperforming sales organizations in many different fields.
Florida Marketing North is looking for someone to join its' growing team, which helps us run campaigns for our brand partners- Express Glass. We have been partnered with Express for years, helping them achieve their marketing goals and brand initiatives.
We are hiring for Account Managers – and your job would be helping use our established marketing techniques to run campaigns with a solid team of brand ambassadors, making sure things run smoothly and keeping our clients at the forefront of their respective industries.
· Motivated about getting paid to do something you love
· Incredibly organized, detail-oriented
· A fun addition to our energetic environment
· Excited about building the culture of our startup
· Eager to learn - you are the type of person who brings us new ideas and keeps the company curious
· Working with Marketing Coordinator and the Sales Operations Manager to integrate PR campaigns with customer promotions.
· Keeping updated on industry and competitive trends and regularly informing sales and marketing of noteworthy news items and opportunities.
· Process internal marketing requests to support the sales team.
· Keep all company business listings updated as location/ data changes arise.
· Maintain internal database for point of sale system and add new locations.
· Customer Relations
· Contributing to the daily growth and development of our company
Skills & Must-Haves:
· Excellent analytical and presentation skills and able to multi-task.
· Effectively balance strategic thinking and execution in a fast-paced environment.
· Self-confident and outgoing personality.
· Organized and detail oriented.
· Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
· Entrepreneurial attitude and ability to think outside the box.
· Creative mindset.
· Knowledge of multiple social media outlets to increase the visibility of the organization
***This role is set to start within the next two weeks, therefore local candidates are preferred who can begin the interview process as soon as possible***
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Business development manager, customer relationship manager, restaurant, retail, full time, part time, entry level accounting, full time administrative assistant, receptionist, warehouse manager, retail associate, retail cashier, management, office assistant, office, clerical, office manager, insurance, customer service representative, leadership, operations manager, store manager, supervisor, director, teacher, project manager, communications, retail salesperson, customer service, marketing manager, marketing, territory manager, sales administrator, full time marketing executive, e-business, distribution manager, customer service clerk, call center agent, customer service director, customer service sales, field sales representative, account manager, advertising director, area sales manager, communications manager, full time communications director, media relations, public relations, e-commerce, sales, inside sales, outside sales, direct sales, insurance sales, executive administrative assistant, sports director, sports league official, business systems analyst, assistant manager, office support worker, admin support worker, human resources, full time recruiter, entry level recruiter, real estate, real estate agent, property management, training, develop, development, host, hostess, waitress, waiter, full time prep cook, restaurant manager