Florida Home-Improvement Associates is the leading provider of quality home remodeling products to Florida residents statewide. When you join the FHIA team- which has doubled in size in the past year- you’ll be part of a family-oriented and professional private company that is invested in your future.
We seek a customer service-oriented Assistant to join the Installations and Service Department.
- 3+ years Customer Service and administrative experience - a must
- Must be able to efficiently multi-task and work independently with minimal supervision while managing others
- Advanced experience with MS Office - Word, Excel, Outlook and Quickbooks
- Attention to detail with accurate and excellent data entry skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Ability to communicate efficiently and effectively
- Excellent time and project management skills
- Ability to speak confidently and with poise
- Associates degree or Bachelor’s Degree
- Bilingual in Spanish
- Serve as the liaison between homeowners, installers, Service Technicians, and Field Managers
- Coordinate with installers, techs, and managers to provide customer care and schedule service calls according to installation schedules and honoring product warranties
- Maintain the computer system by updating and entering job-related data
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolving current issues
- Release lien paperwork
- Order service parts
- $15.00- $16.00/hr based on experience and skills
- Full-time schedule: 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Full Health, Dental and Life Insurance
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume.