Temporary Surgical Scheduler/ Medical Assistant/ Office Floater
Florida Gynecologic Oncology Pompano Beach, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Gynecology Oncology office seeking a temporary Surgical Scheduler/Medical Assistant. Bilingual (Spanish) mandatory as we have a high volume of spanish speaking patients.
As the Surgical Scheduler you will perform all duties relevant to surgical operations. This includes surgery scheduling, keeping patient records, entering pre-operative and post-operative data and managing the surgical schedule. It also includes other administrative duties such as checking medical benefits, obtaining authorizations and patient education. You will work closely with hospitals and Ambulatory facilities to coordinate surgeries. You will also assist as a Medical Assistant on heavily scheduled days.
- Must demonstrate consistent professional conduct and meticulous attention to detail
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills with patients, staff, and other healthcare professionals.
- Critical thinking skills and a positive attitude essential.
- Prioritze tasks and maintain organization.
- Triaging patients
- Orginizational Skills
- Surgical Scheduling: 2 years (Required)
- Medical Terminology: 1 year (Required)
- Insurance Verification: 1 year (Required)
Applicant must be willing to undergo a drug and background screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.50 to $17.50 /hour
Florida Gynecologic Oncology
Here at Florida Gynecologic Oncology we are committed to meeting the complex needs of women with cancers of the reproductive tract. Dr. Almeida and Lucy develop their patient relationships through trust: listening to patient needs, educating patients about their specific health care concerns and taking the time to discuss the various treatment options. We are dedicated to provide quality, compassionate care in a supportive and personal environment.
AddressPompano Beach, FL