Physician Assistant PA / Nurse Practitioner NP
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric, Inc. Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric is seeking very focused, dependable, fast-paced, fast learner, self-starter, highly motivated, multitasking, and team-oriented professional Physician Assistant to come join our Family. Looking for a professional appearance, outgoing personality combined with the appropriate level of discretion necessary for an upscale physician’s office. Seeking well-qualified candidates with excellent communication skills and have a dynamic personality. Must have exceptional multi-tasking abilities and the ability to work in a fast paced medical office. Must have current Physician Assistant (PA-C) license in the State of Florida.
A few duties will include
- Evaluation and management of the full spectrum of ear, nose and throat
- Dictating your own progress charts and sending to referring Physicians
- Common procedures include flexible laryngoscopy, nasal endoscopy, and minor clinical procedures
- Diagnosing medical problems, developing care plans, and prescribing treatment
- Orders, schedules and/or performs laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures
- See pre and post op patients
- Triage urgency of appointments and consults
- Fill out FMLA and related forms
- Check and communicate test results to patients
- Answer patient messages via phone
- Refill prescriptions
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS: Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Good hearing Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package (offers Medical, Dental, Vision & other policies), paid malpractice insurance and CME reimbursement.
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric in a highly motivated and very busy office and has been in business since 1999 in the Central Florida area. Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric has a highly trained physician, audiologist and Physician Assistants and the latest technology to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose and throat, and head neck for all ages.
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric, Inc. is one of the most trusted and respected ENT practices in the state of Florida.
Dr. Omar Fadhli is also a board certified Otolaryngologist who specializes in many surgical procedures. He is currently on staff at Florida Hospital Celebration, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Osceola Regional Hospital and Orlando Health.
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric, Inc.Why Work Here?
Established practice - Great pay and benefits
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric, Inc. has been serving the community since 1999. Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric, Inc. is one of the most trusted and respected ENT practices in the state of Florida. Dr. Omar Fadhli is also a board certified Otolaryngologist who specializes in many surgical procedures. He is currently on staff at Florida Hospital Celebration, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, Osceola Regional Hospital and Orlando Health.
1162 Cypress Glen Cir. KissimmeeOrlando, FL