Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric is seeking very focused, dependable, fast-paced, fast learner, self-starter, highly motivated, multitasking, and team-oriented professional Physician Assistant to come join our Family. Looking for a professional appearance, outgoing personality combined with the appropriate level of discretion necessary for an upscale physician’s office. Seeking well-qualified candidates with excellent communication skills and able to scribe and have a dynamic personality. Must have exceptional multi-tasking abilities and the ability to work in a fast paced medical office. Must have current Physician Assistant (PA-C) license in the State of Florida.
A few duties will include
· Evaluation and management of the full spectrum of ear, nose and throat
· Dictating your own progress charts and sending to referring Physicians
· Common procedures include flexible laryngoscopy, nasal endoscopy, and minor clinical procedures
· Diagnosing medical problems, developing care plans, and prescribing treatment
· Orders, schedules and/or performs laboratory tests and diagnostic procedures
· See pre and post op patients
· Triage urgency of appointments and consults
· Fill out FMLA and related forms
· Check and communicate test results to patients
· Answer patient messages via phone
· Refill prescriptions
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS : Occasional to frequent standing & walking, Occasional sitting, Close eye work (computers, typing, reading, writing), Good hearing Physical demands may vary depending on assigned work area and work tasks.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric offers competitive salary, a comprehensive benefits package (offers Medical, Dental, Vision & other policies), paid malpractice insurance and CME reimbursement.
Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric in a highly motivated and very busy office and has been in business since 1999 in the Central Florida area. Florida ENT Adult & Pediatric has a highly trained physician, audiologist and Physician Assistants and the latest technology to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose and throat, and head neck for all ages.