Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance – many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
o Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
o Paid time off
o Holiday pay
o Tuition reimbursement
o CEU hours
o 401(k) with company match
Our Corporate Offices is searching for a Medical Laboratory Technician Transition Associateto join our team!
This position will be the subject matter expert on transition issues related to this function, offering support to staff transitioning to a new organization, and acting as an advocate for change of necessary policies.
The Medical Lab Technician Transition Associate:
- Will work to embed transition within the organization, delivering capability for staff to understand and respond appropriately to transition-related issues.
- Evaluate current processes and make recommendations on how to integrate them into new processes within a new organization.
- Will demonstrate a thorough and detailed understanding of all SOP’s to ensure that they are applied appropriately during the integration process.
- Will be responsible for overseeing training of staff from various locations, both in person and via webinar.
- Will be expected to assist in other areas when requested to ensure a smooth transition.
- Extensive travel, including extended stays out of state will be required.
A.A. or A.S. degree and Florida Technician License required. National lab certification preferred. Minimum of four years experience in the healthcare field, preferably in a clinical setting is required. BLS certification preferred.