Founded in 1984, Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute is the largest independent medical oncology/hematology practice in the United States. With over 200 physicians, based in 100+ locations across Florida, we are committed to providing world-class cancer care in community-based settings close to home.
- Our 3000+ team members enjoy:
- Work/Life balance - many locations have no weekend and/or night shift hours
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package including:
- Medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Tuition reimbursement
- CEU hours
- 401(k) with company match
Our clinic in Deland, FL is searching for a Medical Assistant to join our team!
Assist physicians with medical procedures in office. Responsible for phlebotomy, laboratory testing, quality control, instrument troubleshooting, and maintenance.
- At least one year of experience as a medical assistant in a clinic or physician's office with the ability to perform venipunctures preferred.
- Valid Florida driver's license is needed for travel to the clinics.
- High school diploma or GED is required and will be required to produce at time of hire.