- $50,000 to $65,000 Yearly
Salary Range: $50,000 to $65,000 (plus unlimited dad jokes)
Do you have what it takes to lead a team of culinary ninjas and hospitality rockstars? Are you ready to join the Branson Restaurants Inc. family and show the world what it means to "Be Great Today"? If you answered "yes" to both questions, then we want you to apply for the role of Restaurant General Manager.
As our GM, you'll have the privilege of overseeing a wide range of responsibilities, including but not limited to: finding the next Gordon Ramsay (minus the yelling), training your team to be even more amazing than they already are, tasting delicious food and pretending it's "work," and making sure every guest leaves feeling like they just won the lottery (even if they only ordered a side salad).
We don't just want any old GM, though. We're looking for someone who has the heart of a superhero, the wit of a stand-up comedian, and the organizational skills of Marie Kondo. Even if you don't meet all of our qualifications, we'll still consider you if you have loads of talent and a passion for customer service.
Here are some of the responsibilities you'll have as our GM:
- Hire and cultivate all the diamonds in the rough to train, develop, coach and grow your team. (No pressure, but we're counting on you to find the next Iron Chef.)
- Recognize outstanding work performance, but also effectively provide constructive feedback. (You know what they say: "Praise in public, criticize in private...unless it's really funny.")
- Manage and motivate team members through positive and respectful leadership. (No throwing chairs, please.)
- Love the organized chaos that comes with leading a busy team. (Think of it like conducting an orchestra, except everyone is holding a spatula.)
- Relish in crunching numbers in real time to actively control costs associated with running a profitable restaurant, estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory and supplies. (Don't worry, we'll provide you with a calculator and some aspirin.)
- Appropriately delegate responsibilities to your management team, nurturing and developing them to ensure standards of operation and safety are maintained. (They're like your own personal Avengers.)
- Ensure employees have a complete understanding of the rules and regulations and that they're all being complied with. (Because nothing says "fun" like reading the fine print.)
- Continually review restaurant operations to identify any problems, concerns and opportunities for improvement. (We're counting on you to be the Sherlock Holmes of the restaurant world.)
- Create innovative strategies to improve productivity and sales. (Think outside the box, but not so far outside that you end up in Narnia.)
- Surprise every guest with an outstanding experience, modeling the path for your team. (The only thing better than a satisfied customer is a customer who leaves singing your praises.)
Here are some of the qualifications we're looking for:
- A minimum of 2 years experience as a Restaurant General Manager or similar role. (Sorry, no "manager" experience playing Sims counts.)
- Have proficient computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, etc). (Bonus points if you know how to make a spreadsheet that's as beautiful as it is functional.)
- Have familiarity with restaurant management software. (We're looking for someone who can navigate a computer like it's the USS Enterprise.)
- Display strong leadership, motivational and people skills. (Basically, you're Captain America without the shield.)
- Display strong financial management skills. (No embezzlement, please.)
- Be a critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills. (If you can figure out a way to make a souffle in under 5 minutes, we'll be very impressed.)
Florentina's Ristorante Italiano
2690 Green Mountain DrBranson, MO
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.