Sr. Full Stack Developer
Florence Healthcare Atlanta, GA
- Posted: over a month ago
What We Do:
Florence (florencehc.com) software reduces the time it takes to deliver medical cures to those who need them. Our industry-leading software is used to streamline clinical trials at over 10,000 research sites, sponsors, and CROs across 44 countries.
Florence was recognized as the Biggest Impact Company, a Top 10 Innovative Company in Georgia by the Technology Association of Georgia in 2021, and most recently No. 31 on the Fortune list of Best Small Workplaces 2021.
What You’ll Bring to The Team:
We seek a talented senior full stack developer to build the future for clinical trials by contributing to our platform. Your responsibility will be to help design and build new products and features in our platform leveraging technical and ux best practices.
- Be a team player: contribute to our culture, invent new ways to address industry needs, criticize constructively, and help create a world-changing company
- Manage all aspects of the software life cycle (Requirements gathering, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Support)
- Build modular components and modules in Angular and Nodejs. Write automated tests to foster effective, reusable, and flexible code
- Implement security and data protection features
- Do code reviews for front-end and back-end devs
- Contribute to the learning environment by mentoring more junior devs
- Assist in hiring as the team grows
- Develop build and process improvements to increase dev velocity
- Engage in Agile software development activities, including sprint planning, daily standups and retrospectives
- Own multiple and/or complex projects
- Articulate the root cause of problems, define trade-offs, and collaborate across the team to resolve issues
An Ideal Candidate is/has:
- Passionate about creating high-quality, flexible code
- Expertise in Angular or Nodejs
- Proficient in HTML, SCSS, and Bootstrap 3
- Proficient with Git and GitHub/BitBucket
- Strong understanding of design patterns
- Proficient with JWT user authentication
- Strong understanding of UX best practices
- Strong understanding of UI design principles
Bonus Points if you have:
- Experience with Hapijs and/or AWS
- Experience with Microservices and/or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Familiarity with OWASP security principles
- Experience with NoSQL databases (MongoDB), specifically performance, modularization, and maintainability
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Deployment
What’s in it for you?
- Work with the best: The Florence team is composed of document management, clinical trials, and software security experts as well as doctors and Ironman triathletes. Get on board, learn from and work with the best.
- Make the leap: Join our high-output culture to create innovative, modern, and purposeful software solutions.
- Do well: We offer a competitive compensation package, medical and dental insurance, and office space in the heart of the city.
Florence Healthcare supports workplace diversity and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, physical disability, or any other protected class.
Powered by JazzHR
TechnologyView all jobs at Florence Healthcare