- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are currently seeking reliable Warehouse Associates to support our company's warehouse operations. You will have to work well individually and with a team to keep things running smoothly. This is a fast paced non-temperature controlled environment that requires accuracy as well as strong time management skills.
OVERVIEW OF YOUR DAILY TASKS:
- Process, package and ship or load orders accurately
- Receive, unload and place incoming inventory in appropriate locations
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized warehouse
- Safely operate equipment and machinery
- Accurately place label/markings to identify materials/orders
- Ability to read production schedule, various order forms and/or requisitions to determine
SKILLS/EXPERIENCE TO HELP YOU SUCCEED IN THIS ROLE:
- Warehouse, forklift or experience with warehouse equipment a plus
- Ability to work individually or with a team and complete daily tasks as directed
- Strong problem solving capabilities
- Ability to lift 5-50lbs frequently
BENEFITS OF WORKING WITH OUR TEAM:
- On-Site Gym facility
- Employee appreciation events
- Paid Holidays
- Vacation and Personal Time
“Flooring Services and our affiliated entities are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.”
*This is not necessarily an all-inclusive list of job-related responsibilities, duties, skills, efforts, requirements or working conditions. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed as assigned as needed by the business.
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Associate jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.