We need superstars that can grow with us. Currently, we are looking for outstanding, energetic, go-getters to fill roles on our Outside Sales team. The Outside Salesperson’s role is to develop new business and actively seek new sales opportunities.
So what’s in it for you? With our compensation plan, your earning potential is infinite. In addition, we offer an amazing benefits package that includes vacation, health insurance, and retirement. You will receive paid training and unique opportunities for career advancement. We love to promote within.
Wondering what an outside salesperson does?
- Our outside salespersons operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your accounts. Yes, you will be the face of a multi million-dollar, national company!
- At the core of our business are relationships with our customer and you will build and maintain strong, long-lasting relationships with them.
- You’re the boss! You get to cover customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit. In addition, you will connect with key decision makers and prepare sales quotes, answer client queries and identify new business opportunities among existing customers.
- Be a part of the team. You will liaise with cross-functional internal teams (including customer service and operations departments) to improve the entire customer experience.
- A successful outside salesperson should collaborate with the sales team to achieve quotas while keeping our clients satisfied and engaged with our products and services.
Here’s what we look at:
- Outgoing, upbeat and energetic personality
- Experience selling in any mode – online, direct face-to-face marketing or via phone.
- Some working knowledge of marketing and the concept of B2B lead generation a real plus.
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- High school diploma
- Superb communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to proactively engage prospective customers (face-to-face)
- Solid closing track record
- Valid State Driver’s License and valid Auto Insurance
- 1 + years of outside sales experience preferred
- Experience in the multi-family industry highly desired
- Begin with a competitive salary
- Transition to 100% Commission, unlimited earning potential
- We offer comprehensive Benefits
- Additional sales incentives are available to outside salespersons with superior sales performance