Project Manager (Multi Family / Flooring Materials)
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Come Grow with us!
We are seeking a Project Manager (Multi Family/ New Construction) to join our team in Richardson, TX! You will oversee project planning, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation from our corporate office in Richardson, TX.
- Oversee all aspects of construction project from planning to implementation
- Allocate resources for assigned projects
- Work with crewes that are onsite for delivery of products
- Interface with project inspectors, contractors, architects, engineers, city and county officials, and clients
- Negotiate with contractors to receive reasonable order costs
- Purchase Materials needed for projects
- Maintain high standards of workmanship that adhere to original plans and specifications
- Previous experience in residential new construction or multi family
- Knowledge of interior finishes like flooring, countertops and cabinets
- Familiarity with RFMS Measure/ Virtual meetings
- Strong leadership qualities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
This is a M-F in office opportunity. Salary based on experience with excellent benefits. LEARN MORE by forwarding your resume today!
Get fresh Multi Family Superintendent jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.