Customer Service Representative
Flooring Careers Baltimore, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative to join our successful family owned business in our beautiful showroom located in Columbia, MD! We offer quality flooring and other interior materials to accent and create a space as unique as our customers. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for engaging with customers on the phone by providing product and material information. Take a look at the skills below and see if this role is a great fit for you.
- Engage with customers on the phone
- Gather customer information
- Schedule appointments
- Communicate with Sales Reps
- Provide information about the products and services to customers and/or Sales Reps
- Support Sales reps with materials and helpful information
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- This role can grow into other opportunities
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Preferred experience working with flooring (tile, carpet, laminate, wood)
- Excellent communication skills and phone etiquette
- Ability to build rapport with clients/ customers
- Ability to prioritize and multi tasks
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Good computer skills/ Experience using a CRM system/ Lead Management System / Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work M-F, 9-5:00
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome the opportunity to get to know you. APPLY TODAY for immediate review. This position does require standing, sitting, lifting up to 25 lbs., using arms, fingers, listening skills and good speaking skills for success.
Flooring CareersWhy Work Here?
Great company leaders, an excellent benefits package is offered and the company has quality professionals with whom to work.
Flooring Careers is a speciality staffing firm offering an affordable turn key service for flooring manufacturers, distributors, retailers and construction contractors looking to hire reputable employees. This industry specific staffing agency allows businesses both large and small to transfer the laborious task of searching and vetting candidates, to having the opportunity to link arms with a partner who understands the flooring industry. Flooring Careers allows businesses to focus on their business while we focus on finding you the best employees! www.flooringcareers.com