Project Manager/ Estimator/Sales Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
H&H Holdings LLP/Flooring Cabinets & More is seeking to add a full-time Project Manager/ Estimator/Sales Representative to join our team. The job requires identifying and closing small and large construction opportunities and maintain existing sales and generate new contacts. If you have excellent managing projects, estimating, sales skills, can communicate well in written and verbal forms with customers and have knowledge and/or experience in construction related fields, then check out this opportunity.
You will develop new prospects, maintain current relationships, and continue to grow opportunities with a consultative sales approach to provide value to meet the needs of the customers. The successful candidate will have knowledge of the construction industry as well as possessing previous sales and estimating experience.
· Sales and create new sales & strategies
· Ability to manage projects
· Coordinate with sales team, develop new business opportunities and interact with construction firms and contractors
· Selling materials to builders and contractors and estimating for construction projects
· Maintain and service existing accounts including contacts, files, potential sales opportunities
· Continually seek and research potential new customers in area, make contact, and maintain communication for sales opportunities
· Previous experience in project management, sales, estimating and customer service in the construction industry experience is preferred
· Ability to plan and organize to meet the needs of our customers
· Adapt as needed in an everchanging environment
· Be creative and take initiative to seek out new customers and maintain current customers
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook; order processing systems and contact management systems
· Ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines with efficiency and effectiveness, attention to detail and focus on results and deadlines
· Ability to lift 50+ pounds of product on a regular basis
· Valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record
· A personable and professional demeanor
· Excellent communication skills
We offer a competitive benefits package, as well as an excellent wage with a salary plus commission program.
Flooring, Cabinets & More
BusinessView all jobs at Flooring, Cabinets & More