Opportunity and position information: $3,000.00 sign-On/Relocation bonus for experienced Techs with drivability/electrical skills. Great opportunities for all other Techs as well and we are especially interested if YOU have automotive experience. Why else consider us? We proudly serve all of Rhode Island, Southern Massachusetts and Eastern Connecticut areas. We are seeking motivated Automotive Techs of all levels for an immediate opportunity in our premier local dealership.
Being Rhode Island’s only Ford Presidents Award Dealer see what it means to work in a state-of-the-art facility in an environment that rewards quality and precision. If you are committed to helping customers keep their vehicles in top condition while working efficiently to minimize their waiting time, this is an excellent opportunity to learn and grow in a successful dealership.
About the Dealership
Want to earn a competitive wage, yet live in a town with world-class, hunting, and
outdoor opportunities? We are a fast growing Ford dealership looking for Automotive Service
We have multiple employees with 15+ years at our dealership ready to help you excel and grow in a
team oriented environment. We will even help fund your ongoing training.
• Diagnose, inspect and test vehicle systems including engine, transmission, electrical, steering,
suspension, brakes, shock and strut replacements, air conditioning, etc.
• Perform work specified on maintenance and repair orders with efficiency and in accordance with
• Provide labor and time estimates for additional automotive repairs; complete necessary paperwork
• Explain mechanical diagnosis and required repairs in non-technical manner to service advisors
• Inspect and test new vehicles and record findings so that necessary repairs can be made
• Perform safety inspections and perform light maintenance such as lube, oil change and filter service
• Perform fluid exchanges including brake, coolant, power steering and transmission
• Maintain inventory of required hand tools
• Continue ongoing company and manufacturing training to stay current with changing technology
and new vehicle models
• 401K, Paid Vacation, Medical, and Dental
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Tool Starter Kit and Reimbursement
• Relocation and Housing Assistance
• $3,000.00 Signing Bonus
Requirements for Position
• Experienced and aware of latest automotive technologies
• Working knowledge of shop equipment such as wheel and tire, alignment, A/C and diagnostic
• Problem solver, team oriented, flexible, high energy
• Skilled in customer service
• Valid driver’s license
• Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certification a plus
• Ford certified credentialing a plus
How to Apply
• Email resume to Eric Lacey at email@example.com