Client Relationship Manager
- Expired: January 30, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you looking for an opportunity that rewards you for your hard work?
Flex Technology Group is the largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions provider in the nation. For more than 15 years, FlexTG has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types - a fully integrated national managed program for document technology. We are the service and solutions professionals, providing support to medium and large businesses throughout the country. FlexTG currently manages clients in all 50 states including Canada and Puerto Rico.
FTG is looking for a Client Relationship Manager who will work with existing customers to foster and grow existing business opportunities and improve account profitability. Become the key relationship with all levels of your clients to deliver unparalleled service and support. Unlock your earning potential!
What you will do:
- Support your customers day-to-day needs
- Works closely with customer contacts, customer’s end user community, and FTG internal resources to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLA’s)
- Ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability of account base
- Act as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the contractual relationship with the customer
- Work closely with Operations Team on implementation and deployment of print technology and support services, including inventory collection and management, and consumables management
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns by investigating problems; develop solutions and manage through to resolution
- Recommends and implements operations techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
- Work closely with Director of Client Relations, Sales Team, Project Management Team, and other resources in order to ensure a collective approach to customer needs.
- Onboard new customers
What you provide:
- Experience with managing projects with multi-disciplined team members
- Customer service experience in Technology/Managed Print Support (Preferred)
- Significant experience interacting with customers, including executives
- Strong analytical and MS Office skills
- Ability to develop and strengthen relationship with Customer
- Ability to travel, as necessary, to meet customer and internal needs
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with normal activities, sense of urgency in all work
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities. Able to develop business processes after evaluating multiple solutions.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills. Ability to get along well with diverse personalities—mature—flexible.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- BA/BS/BBA Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- Background in Managed Print Services is ideal
Why you should apply:
- Top Benefits and great PTO package
- Excellent growth and advancement opportunities
- People 1st Culture
- Company sponsored and encourage DEI Alliance and Employee Resource Groups
Our company is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.
Get fresh Client jobs daily straight to your inbox!