Freelance Sports Content Creator- Drag Racing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FloSports Inc. is seeking a freelance sports content creator for FloRacing
The ideal candidates are expert writers or video content creators who have expertise in drag racing. You’ll bring the sport to life through written or video content.
Candidates must have a nose for compelling storylines and ability to meet deadlines.
- Create preview content around events
- Create content recapping events
- Publish results for events
- Develop and pitch feature story ideas
- Ideate and create team, athlete or other rankings
- Assist with the posting of live-event results during competition weekends
- Create other compelling content either written or video around events
- Communicate with FloSports content manager to understand needs and expectations
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- You are an authority on the sport you cover and obsessive about staying on top of the latest developments.
- You are a fantastic writer and editor. Grammar mistakes drive you crazy.
- You love the feeling of breaking news before anyone else, but you also understand that being right is more important than being first.
- Highly organized, self-motivated and deadline oriented
- Knowledge of AP Style is preferred
- Ability to write clean copy that requires little or no editing
WHO WE ARE
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home.
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at FloSports