At Flo-Tech, a Flex Technology Group company, it is all about people. With a great team of employees, we are able to provide an outstanding level of service that our customers have come to expect. Flo-Tech employees are valued, appreciated and rewarded for their efforts. We pride ourselves on being team driven, and our unique culture gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of our team driven approach is our unique culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employees, regardless of their job title and description.
We seek a Sales Support Specialist in our New Haven, CT office.
This position responsible for providing support to the sales organization including customer support, preparing quarterly reports, onboarding new customers and assistance with orders. Ensures the highest level of customer satisfaction and achieves Flo-tech’s Missions and Vision.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Assists Account Executives with account analysis.
- Prepares Quarterly Reviews for the Sales Team
- Setting up customer’s with Flo-Tech portal and FM Audit.
- Conducts research projects.
- Performs Account Audits, Debriefs and Inventory Updates
- Assists in Onboarding New Customers.
- Augment Customer Relationship Building.
- Provide Project Management for new MPS contracts and small customer orders, ensuring that COI are provided for customer for all installations.
- Assisting Sales Rep. in new order, pulling credits apps, pricing & proposal creation.
- Manage office needs such as supplies, mail, orders, security desk clearance, etc.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Experience
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1-3 years prior Customer Service experience required
- Prior Sales Support experience preferred
- Must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with ability to prioritize multiple, completing projects and deadlines
- Intermediate experience with MS Office programs ( Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook)
Flo-Tech is committed to diversity! We provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.