At Flo-Tech, a Flex Technology Group company, it is all about people. With a great team of employees, we are able to provide an outstanding level of service that our customers have come to expect. Flo-Tech employees are valued, appreciated and rewarded for their efforts. We pride ourselves on being team driven, and our unique culture gives us a competitive edge. We win together by working together as a team, giving mutual respect to all of our co-workers regardless of their background or tenure. The engine of our team driven approach is our unique culture, which drives our profitability and stability. It’s a culture that exudes a high degree of professionalism at every level of our business. It’s a culture that maximizes the career development of all of our employees, regardless of their job title and description.
We seek to grow our sales team in New York, NY and Baltimore, MD areas.
Outside Sales Representative
Flo-Tech, a Flex Technology Group company, currently seeks an experienced Outside Sales Enterprise Sales Executive to focus on new business account development. The outside Enterprise Account Executive contributes to business growth and development by selling a wide range of office solutions to include high speed digital copiers and printers, document management solutions, wide format equipment, and managed print solutions & IT services to large, national companies, typically with multiple locations.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Develop and qualify new clients within respective territory or vertical market
- Drive additional sales opportunities through cold-calling and lead generation campaigns
- Close Net new Clients and meet sales activity targets
- Attend industry networking events & trade shows
- Gather and utilize business intelligence on prospects to support sales calls and solution presentations that drive new business
- Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis
- Present information and solutions in a C-professional manner
- Produce quotes, proposals, presentations, and account review data where necessary
- Engage with customers post-sale via account reviews and quarterly meetings to prove ROI, create new value, and educate/train client teams
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Advanced Degree preferred
- Excellent client and internal communication capabilities
- 2+ years new business (B2B) sales experience in complex solutions sale environment, preferably with a long sales cycle environment (6-12M)
- 2+ years of outside sales experience
- Experience in analyzing markets and customer needs to develop innovative strategies leading to increased sales
- Must have experience identifying and selling to C-suite level decision makers within client organizations
- Demonstrated financial and business acumen
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office applications (including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Internet/Intranet) and Contact Management System preferred
- “Hunter” sales mentality- goal driven and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit.
As an Flex Technology Group employee with Flo-Tech, some of your benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Full medical/dental/vision coverage/401K and more!
- Holiday Time Off and PTO program
- Career Advancement opportunities with nationwide locations
As part of our pre-employment process, we require that applicants agree to submit to drug and background screenings.
Flo-Tech is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.