Leading HR Digital Communications Company, Flimp Media, is seeking a talented and experienced Digital & Video Senior Project Manager to join our team
Compensation: Competitive compensation package relative to skills and experience leading digital and/or video creative projects
Office Location: 932 Inca St, Denver, CO 80204 (temp work-from-home during COVID-19)
Digital & Video Senior Project Manager Role Overview:
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated person to join our small (but growing) creative team in Denver, CO to help manage client relationships, video communications, and creative design projects.
A bachelor's degree in media, communications or other relevant field is required, and the ability to work with corporate customers as well as creative animators, designers, videographers, and scriptwriters is essential. Scripting, storyboarding, graphic design, and video editing skills are preferred.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, driven person who can work well in an unstructured entrepreneurial environment while being a good team player. Candidates should also have the drive to grow and expand customer relationships.
- Direct client-facing opportunity (largely HR client demographic)
- Emailing and calling clients and vendors daily, attending conference calls, etc.
- Working with Microsoft PowerPoint to help clients prepare presentations
- Drafting proposals, estimates and service orders for clients as well as collecting/organizing vendor invoices
- Managing and maintaining timelines
- Direct vendor-facing opportunity
- Problem-solving with vendors in a creative and timely manner
- Managing and maintaining timelines
- Working with Production Lead to source/vet new vendors, and introduce new vendors to Flimps styles and processes
- Creative management and project team oversight:
- Reviewing and editing scripts, storyboards, and other creative material
- Providing visual direction to designers and animators
- Collaborating on design of client communications campaigns
- Developing call sheets for onsite video shoots and coordinating live shoots as needed
- Account management responsibilities:
- Nurturing prospects and current client relationships for new business
- Taking on initiatives that support Flimp's development
Digital & Video Senior Project Manager Role Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in media, communications or another relevant area
- 5+ years of experience in project management, ideally within a small studio or agency setting
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects at once (upwards of 30-40+ projects during busy season) - efficient time management is a must
- Client and vendor facing experience
- Ability to help support a small team of Project Managers is a plus
Flimp Media Offers Great Perks and Benefits Including:
- Great benefits package (medical, dental, vision, and 401k)
- PTO/Vacation package
- Opportunities for leadership growth as team expands
- Great company culture of 25 employees with large role autonomy
About Flimp Communications:
Founded 2010, Flimp Communications (FLexible, Interactive, Multimedia Platform) is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company that provides innovative, cost-effective video creative services, digital communications solutions and decision support tools to over 500 corporations for employee communications, benefits enrollment, internal marketing and corporate training. We specialize in healthcare, wellness and employee communications and work with a wide range of wonderful clients across North America and Europe including Fortune 500 companies, benefits brokers, HR consultants, benefits enrollers, insurance companies and healthcare providers. The company is growing quickly and enjoys a fun, non-corporate, collaborative culture that resonates with both employees and customers.