Compensation: 50,000 - 60,000 depending on experience
ACCOUNT MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION:
We are looking for a smart, self-motivated person with account management experience to manage and grow channel partners and large direct employer relationships. Candidates should have at least two years of experience working in an account management role supporting project management and/or marketing teams. Excellent written, phone and email communication skills are essential. First-hand working knowledge of the HR/employee benefits space is a huge plus.
The position requires a flexible work schedule as work occasionally occurs after normal business hours to meet anticipated delivery deadlines, especially during our busy season between late August and early November. This is a contract-to-hire position. After a short trial period, the candidate will transition into a full-time role, provided qualifications are met.
Flimp has offices in Hopkinton MA, Denver CO, Vero Beach FL, and Burlington VT. This position is based in our Burlington, VT office. Some work-from-home days are an option once trust established (i.e. one day a week).
Hours and Location of Account Manager Position:
- Hours: Standard work schedule Monday - Friday from 9 to 6 PM CST
- Location: 100 Main St, Burlington, VT 05401 - Must be willing to work in the office (full-time remote work not an option)
- Management Level: Non-management account manager opportunity (client relationship management). The position does not currently oversee a team.
Account Manager Position Objectives:
- Educate, support and grow assigned account relationships
- Develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of clients, connecting the key business stakeholders
- Build upon existing relationships with key decision-makers and users within the existing accounts through various communication and outreach
- Support clients using the FLIMP platform to ensure success and understanding of engagement results
- Act as point of contact for delivery of final campaign and service communication to ensure clients are satisfied with Flimp products and services, including managing troubleshooting
- Support clients using benefit decision-support tools. Work with the Clearview implementation team and Flimp product manager(s) to ensure client needs are being met.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop and manage electronic client communications that ultimately will help with client product education and retention
- Manage a program for obtaining timely client feedback and insights through client surveys, calls, and direct communication that will help the Project Management, Marketing, Product Development, and Sales teams
- Account Managers liaise between customers and cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs
- Manage and develop client accounts to initiate and maintain favorable relationships with clients
- Partner with the Project Managers and Marketing team to ensure all deliverables are on schedule
- Clearly communicate the progress of monthly or quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders, forecasting and tracking key metrics
- Set annual goals for existing clients for renewals and upsell to existing clients
ACCOUNT MANAGER POSITION QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 2 years of industry-related account management experience (working within HR technology, software/technology, advertising, marketing, or another creative industry a big plus)
- Bachelor's degree required in a related field, preferably Communications or Business
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment with shifting priorities
- Ability to self-start within an entrepreneurial work environment
- Excellent active listening skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong business acumen along with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff
ABOUT FLIMP COMMUNICATIONS:
Founded 2010, Flimp Communications (Flexible, Interactive, Multimedia Platform) is a fast-growing entrepreneurial company that provides video content, digital communications solutions, and decision support tools to over 500 corporate clients for employee communications, benefits enrollment, internal marketing, and corporate training. The company is growing quickly and enjoys a fun, non-corporate, collaborative culture that resonates with both employees and customers.
We specialize in healthcare, wellness, and employee communications and work with a wide range of wonderful clients across North America and Europe including Fortune 500 companies, benefits brokers, HR consultants, benefits enrollers, insurance companies, and healthcare providers. The company is growing quickly and enjoys a fun, non-corporate, collaborative culture that resonates with both employees and customers.