Senior A&P Aircraft Mechanic
- Posted: over a month ago
Senior Aircraft Tech Rep - $5k Sign on Bonus
15 off / 15 on schedule available for technicians out of state
Flightcheck Commercial Aviation founded in 2004 is now the largest commercial line maintenance provider in the Chicagoland area, providing technical handling, aircraft de-icing, and limited ground handling for over 25 Domestic and International Airlines at O’Hare International Airport – and have expanded our presence across the country. Flightcheck continues to grow and is seeking for Senior Aircraft Mechanics to join our team in Chicago, IL.
The Senior Aircraft Tech Rep under minimal supervision, performs aircraft line maintenance activities in accordance with company, FAA, other regulatory, and customer standards. Repairs of moderate to advance complexity on aircraft systems and structures.
- Duties and Responsibilities:
· Perform all aircraft maintenance activities in accordance with Flightcheck’s RSM, QCM, customers’ procedures, FARs, and all other applicable rules and regulations.
· Accomplish job functions to the highest safety, quality, reliable, and efficient standards.
· Complete aircraft maintenance work assignments to the highest standards to ensure aircraft airworthiness.
· Able to read, interpret, and comply with all aircraft maintenance manuals and other maintenance documents to complete work assignments.
· Must be customer service oriented.
· Ensure all company, customer, and regulatory documents are complete and accurate.
· Properly use and operate support equipment in performance of assigned duties, i.e., servicing units, jacks, lifts, calibrated tooling, etc.
· Perform other duties as required.
· High school diploma or GED equivalent
· Must have a valid A & P, valid state driver’s license
· Must pass pre-employment drug test
· Provide own tools in accordance with company minimum tool list
· Able to read, write, and understand English with the ability to interpret technical data and special operating instructions in the same language
· Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds
· Must pass all background checks
· Travel for work as required
· Ability to climb 6’, 8’, & 10’ ladders
· Must have a minimum of 7 years’ experience.
Mandatory Aircraft Qualifications:
- B737 MAX (80HR GenFam Preferred)
- B767 200/300 F (80HR GenFam Preferred)
- B777 –200/300/F (120HR GENFAM) (B1 Preferred)
- A350-900/1000 (120HR GENFAM) (B1 Preferred)
- B787-8/9 (120HR GENFAM) (B1 Preferred)
Powered by JazzHR
Flightcheck Aviation Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?