Aircraft Maintenance Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
*****5k Sign-On Bonus*****
Flightcheck Commercial Aviation founded in 2004 is now the largest commercial line maintenance provider in the Chicagoland area, providing technical handling, aircraft de-icing, and limited ground handling for over 25 Domestic and International Airlines at O’Hare International Airport – and have expanded our presence across the country. FlightCheck continues to grow during these challenging times and is seeking for Aircraft Mechanics to join our team in Baltimore, MD.
The Aircraft Mechanic will perform aircraft line maintenance activities in accordance with company, FAA, other regulatory, and customer standards. Responsible for accomplishing unscheduled/scheduled maintenance; to include, troubleshooting engines, landing gear, hydraulic systems, airframes, electrical systems, and oxygen systems. Remove and replace various system components, as required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform all aircraft maintenance activities in accordance with Flightcheck’s RSM, QCM, customers’ procedures, FARs, and all other applicable rules and regulations.
- Accomplish job functions to the highest safety, quality, reliable, and efficient standards.
- Complete aircraft maintenance work assignments to the highest standards to ensure aircraft airworthiness.
- Able to read, interpret, and comply with all aircraft maintenance manuals and other maintenance documents to complete work assignments.
- Must be customer service-oriented.
- Ensure all company, customer, and regulatory documents are complete and accurate.
- Properly use and operate support equipment in performance of assigned duties, i.e., servicing units, jacks, lifts, calibrated tooling, etc.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Must have a valid A & P, valid state driver’s license.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Provide own tools in accordance with company minimum tool list.
- Able to read, write, and understand English with the ability to interpret technical data and special operating instructions in the same language.
- Ability to lift and move up to 70 pounds.
- Must pass all background checks.
- Travel for work as required.
- Ability to climb 6’, 8’, & 10’ ladders.
- 2 years of experience preferred (entry-level employees are welcome).
Preferred Aircraft Qualifications:
Compensation: Based on experience.
FlightCheck is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Powered by JazzHR
Flightcheck Aviation Services
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?