Job no: 505141
Work type: Full time
Location: New Jersey
Categories: Operations & Professional Services
Job purpose: Work within the Leisure Operations team to understand the inquiry to conversion sales cycle. The role will involve understanding customer touch points, decision points, along with communication, decision and buying behaviors. A successful analyst will quantify, via analysis and analytics where the sales process can be automated, where it can be enhanced by human or AI interaction ultimately leading to an understanding and enhancement of ROI.
- Capture, manipulate and analyze customer business related data
- Ensure data is available and normalized for platforms, solutions and programs to ensure easy measurement
- Prepare reports and documents clearly summarizing the results of data analysis.
- Create objective qualitative and quantitative evaluations which will lead to recommendations.
- Assist in the design, development, and analysis of customer solutions, processes and business practice
- Develop predictive/forecasting business models for multiple business scenario
- Work with business units leads on business and market related ongoing reports/metrics
- Strategically partner with executive leadership by leveraging new analytics and insights to challenge and influence business leaders.
- Behaves as a thought-provoker and helps create a strong culture of fact-based management.
- Fully understand business needs, establishes strong relationships with Senior Management and translates data-based insights into actionable initiatives with significant ROI.
Skills and Capabilities
- Advanced Excel (essential)
- Tableau or Power BI (beneficial)
- Microsoft CRM or other CRM experience (beneficial)
- Marketing Background (beneficial)
What FCTG USA offers:
- Strengths based culture
- Onsite fitness area
- Onsite caf
- Relaxed dress attire
- In-house travel planner to book discounted hotel & air
- Benefits including vision, medical, and dental after one full month of employment.
- 401K with up to 3% company match after 3 months
- Free and confidential access to our in-house financial advisor (401K, Stock Plan)
- Life Insurance, Short/Long-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program, Health Advocate and MD Live
- Giving back through the Flight Centre Foundation (Habitat for Humanity)
Location: Montvale, NJ
FCTG USA is an affirmative action - equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now