Job no: 506323
Work type: Full time
Categories: Corporate & Group Travel
FCMTravel Solutionsis a leading US business travel management company with substantial growth plans looking for someone who succeeds in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy, high-motivation environment.FCM is seeking to hire a Business Development Specialist to join the Sales Operations Team!
The ideal applicant will be results-driven, detail-oriented, and will possess an overwhelming desire to hit sales expectations. The right candidate will be a creative, customer-focused individual and excel in a collaborative work environment with Sales Leaders. This person will possess high-communication skills and a strive for development within their sales career. This is an office-based, inside sales position.
What youll do as a Business Development Specialist:
- Targeted market research
- Lead Generation/Prospecting
- Appointment-setting for outside sales teams
- Tracking of all activities through CRM database (Salesforce, SFDC)
- Self-management of all activities through Salesforce
- Industry Event Management Support
What we look for in our Business Development Specialist:
- Strong Phone Skills
- Strong motivation for continuous improvement and to meet and exceed goals
- Must be a team player with ability to build relationships with clients and staff
- Excellent work ethic and work history
- Computer literate
- Financially driven & motivated to learn
- Strong Business Acumen
- Prior experience working in the travel industry is preferred, but not required.
- Recent grads are encouraged to apply!
What's in it for you?
You'll enjoy a fun and team-oriented working environment in the office, at regular city-wide Buzz Nights to acknowledge sales successes and at the annual Global Gathering to reward high achievers. You'll have to experience it to believe it!
You will also be provided with theindustry training and toolsto turn your experience into a successful career including ongoing support from business leaders and executives who started out as Travel Managers themselves and are now part-owners in their own business.
Some of the perks you will enjoy include:
- A $45,000 base salary plusuncappedcommissions
- Global conferences and award ceremonies in different parts of the world
- Fully paid training
- Travel industrydiscounts
- Opportunity for growth within 1-2 years
- International career opportunities
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k, life insurance, and stock options
- Offsite staff meetings
- Family-like work environment
- Business Development Specialists will gain the experience to grow into outside sales.
Location: Denver, CO
FCTG USA is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer searching for talented people who have a desire to build a rewarding, fun, and exciting career with a company that loves to celebrate your success!
Back to search results Apply now