Account Executive - Direct Dealer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Direct Dealer Account Executive to join our team! You will be prospecting new clients, both in-person and by phone/email. Establish relationships and handle front-line Customer Support customer questions and offer solutions to drive company revenue. This will be 80% Remote work with Travel required to trade shows and in-person sales calls/customer visits. The candidate would need work-from-home ability, strong internet access, and regular core hours.
Compensation - $40-45k/year + Commission. -Regular Commission schedule intends to add 2-4k monthly in commission in the first year.
This position will train in Support initially to ensure the best product knowledge and then transition to Direct to Dealer sales. The primary responsibilities will be to create and build new relationships with auto dealership clients. Increases the company’s profitability by selling the company’s products to both new and existing customers while providing feedback of industry trends and opportunities to enhance our product line-up.
- Present and sell company products and services to new and existing customers
- Prospect and contact potential customers
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by the deadline
- Resolve customer inquiries and complaints
- Set follow-up appointments to keep customers aware of the latest developments
- Create sales material to present to customers
- Previous experience in sales, customer service, or other related fields
- Automotive industry experience is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong negotiation skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
Flick Fusion Video MarketingWhy Work Here?
FlickFusion is a SaaS video marketing company that is growing fast. This is a great time to start your career in video technology!
Established in 2007, FlickFusion Video Marketing is a pioneer of video marketing and communication technologies in the Automotive Industry. As an innovative leader in Automotive Marketing, we have reach new sales and revenue records each year since our inception. Our goal is to assist every automotive shopper in having the best online shopping experience possible, while providing our customers with a customer service experience second to none. If you've shopped for a new or pre-owned vehicle online recently, you've probably utilized many of our products. We're growing fast, come join the team!
7733 Douglas Ave Urbandale IA 50322Phoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at Flick Fusion Video Marketing