The Director-Customer Service/Sales Development will be responsible for implementing best practices for the continued integration of all customer care functions, while working with stakeholders to promote Flexsteel products in the marketplace, and they will serve as an extension of the sales team by providing best in class service and support to sales representatives, key customer accounts, and consumers. They will direct and oversee all aspects of the organization’s customer service policies, objectives and initiatives and develop service level standards focused on response times and issue resolution.
The Director-Customer Service/Sales Development will be responsible for establishing policies and procedures that produce high quality customer service deliver and that reflect industry best practices, and this person will ensure that systems are in place and are utilized to capture and report on service metrics, including any customer feedback or trends in product or service issues. They will align customer service activities and initiatives to support and enhance the objectives of the organization, and actively manage and recruit for the members of the customer care and solutions account teams.
The Director-Customer Service/Sales Development will support the supply chain, product, and marketing functions, as needed, and they will provide strategy to support the growth of sales and positively contribute to sales team strategies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Maintains a process-oriented view implementing best practices and providing resolutions in support of better customer experience.
Travels as needed to support production introductions and key customer accounts.
Conforms to the dress code, the workspace, and the building guidelines, as well as all other company policies.
Works with the sales and product team to strategize and support the continued growth of Flexsteel’s Home, Contract and RV businesses.
Supports the implementation of a CRM system and tasked with continuing to provide next level customer service.
Manages communications to sales representatives and retail partners.
Works with shipping departments in plants to expedite customer order to meet delivery requirements.
Works with plant production associates to expedite customer issues.
Performs other duties and reports as assigned.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE DESIRED:
Bachelor’s degree required.
5+ years in the sales or marketing fields
Excellent telephone skills and computer skills, including experience Excel.
Excellent communication skills and organizational abilities.
Customer service experience preferred.
Ability to travel (10% required).
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package:
• Medical & Dental Insurance
• 2 weeks of vacation (prorated at start date)
• Additional time off for sick or personal reasons as needed.
• 9 paid federal holidays and one floating holiday
• Section 125 Medical Flex/Dependent Care Reimbursement program.
• Employee discounts with select cell phone carriers.
• Tuition reimbursement opportunities.
• Robust 401(K) with up to 5% matching and counseling services available.
• Performance-based bonuses.
• Employee Assistance Plan which includes guidance from plan administrators.
Other reasons you may want to consider Flexsteel:
• Associate discounts on furniture… yep, you heard that right!
• Free coffee whenever you need it.
• Free covered parking.
• We are a fun collaborative environment where people matter.
• Opportunity to grow your career with the 8th largest manufacturer of furniture in the U.S.
• Casual and flexible work environment.
• We are grounded in purpose: From the Flexsteel family to yours…we’re committed to creating comfort where your life happens.
Flexsteel Industries, Inc. offers a competitive salary, along with an excellent full-time benefits package, paid holidays, a friendly, supportive work environment, Flexsteel furniture discounts, and professional growth opportunities.
EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran
Please apply online at http://www.flexsteel.com/about-us/careers