FlexPrint is the largest and most respected Managed Print Solutions provider in the nation. For more than 10 years, FlexPrint has provided a unique and high-value driven enterprise service to businesses of all types - a fully integrated national managed program for document technology. We are the service and solutions professionals, providing support to medium and large businesses throughout the country. FlexPrint currently manages clients in all 50 states including Canada and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking energetic Client Relationship Managers (CRM’s) with previous successful experience in account management, inside sales, client service or similar job roles. You will manage and grow an existing book of enterprise business accounts. You will provide proactive service to ensure that we assist clients in using our data to help their businesses succeed and will be responsible for all account management activities. This role will drive retention, expansion, and profitability within key client accounts.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
• Works closely with customer contacts, customer’s end user community, and FlexTG internal resources to fulfill Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
• Directly responsible for the fulfillment of all SOW and SLA commitments with the customer or customer base of approximately $4 Million Annually
• Ultimately responsible for customer satisfaction, retention, growth, and profitability of account base
• Responsible for a Quarterly Sales Budget
• Work to create and implement specific operations practices including:
• Continually monitoring existing service levels and compliance to SLA’s
• Provide interface between end-users, technical support, and resources to improve/maintain customer satisfaction
• Act as the primary point of contact for all aspects of the contractual relationship with the customer
• Develop continual process improvements
• Work closely with Operations Team on implementation and deployment of print technology and support services, including inventory collection and management, and consumables management while monitoring adherence to all SLA’s
• Facilitate quarterly/semi-annual performance reviews
• Resolve customer complaints and concerns by investigating problems; develop solutions and manage through to resolution
• Provide reporting metrics and tracking data as required to fulfill SLA’s, and to identify and define KPI’s
• Develop and document implementation plan for each additional phase of business
• Follow-through on mission critical activities identified by the Director Client Relations
• Recommends and implements operations techniques to improve productivity, increase efficiencies, cut costs, take advantage of opportunities, and maintain state-of-the-art practices in all aspects of the operations.
• Work closely with Director of Client Relations, Sales Team, Project Management Team, and other resources to ensure a collective approach to customer needs.
Qualifications and Experience
• A minimum of three (3) years Account Management or Client Relationship Management experience required
• Experience interacting with client stakeholders across the CXO suite
• Experience in documenting current and future state environment and business processes
• Strong analytical, and MS Office skills required
• Ability to travel, as necessary, to meet customer and internal needs - up to 40%
• Experience recommending business solutions that result in expansion of services within the client account base
• Demonstrated superior communication skills, written and verbal
• BA/BS/BBA Degree in Business or equivalent experience
• Outsourcing background in Managed Print Services is preferred
• Medical / Dental / Vision / 401K and more!
• To support our aggressive growth plans, we offer unique opportunities, including advancement, ongoing training, mentoring and the opportunity to develop world class business skills
FlexPrint is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all applicants and associates. The Company does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, pregnancy, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or any other protected status. The Company also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees. Finally, the Company prohibits the harassment of any individual based on their protected status. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, transfer, and social and recreational programs.