Junior Project Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
We are looking to hire a positive, proactive IT project manager to oversee project teams and to ensure IT projects are completed on time. The IT project manager will establish a Project Management Office (PMO), and direct and coordinate the utilization of resources across divisions of the project to reach targets. The IT project manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. You will document instructions for end-users and assist with the testing of the final product. You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
IT Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects.
- Liaising with stakeholders such as project personnel, vendors, and end-users regarding project requirements.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects.
- Evaluating standards of component products.
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
Project Manager Requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree or master's degree in a related field.
- Thorough understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Understanding of software development life cycle.
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Flexon Technologies, INC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Flexon Technologies, INC.