IFS Data Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of part master data, inventory part data, and supplier data, using the ERP system IFS.
- Maintains ERP Database performance by troubleshooting problems.
- Understand, develop, and implement all aspects of data management and transfer.
- Ensure consistent application of planning policies and procedures, which includes management of replenishment lead times, ABC codes, source lists, and other supply chain parameters.
- Analyze information to shape strategic supply chain decisions using data driven analysis and enhanced BI Tools/Reporting (Tableau, Excel, IFS reporting module).
- Analyze key metrics including vendor fill rate, lead time variability to maintain stock rates and inventory turns.
- Participate in innovative, metric driven processes and projects to achieve supply chain excellence.
- Create and maintain queries and searches in T-SQL and MySQL using industry best practices.
- Collect, manipulate, and analyze data from a variety of sources such as Excel, CSV, MS Server, and Cloud service APIs.
- Prepare reports, which are in the form of visualizations such as graphs, charts, or dashboards.
- Assist in the curation of the organization's data, ensuring that the data repositories produce consistent, reusable data.
- Work with large, messy, disparate datasets and conduct ad-hoc analyses to quickly inform critical business decisions.
- Create ETLs or processes that pull data from multiple places and centralize it in one data source.
- Analyze live merchandise trends, min/max, reorder points, stock balancing to coordinate transfers to our stores, manage the procurement of inventory from vendors, and make data-driven decisions to elevate our inventory purchasing decisions.
- Analyze workflows, business processes and applications to enhance, automate and expedite process improvements.
- Participate in GMP control practice and procedure design and implement.
- Use data mining to extract information from data sets and identify correlations and patterns.
- Document application system configurations and procedures and create other necessary documentation.
- Maintain KPI dashboard and reports for root cause analysis.
- Support supply chain leadership by preparing KPI metrics and summarizing analytical observations for various monthly presentations related to service levels and inventory health improvement and optimization.
- Work cross-functionally and leverage various data sources to proactively identify, quantify and prioritize hypothesis testing experiments to increase identified metrics and practices.
- Monitor inventory, warehousing, shipments, etc. vs target. Post and verify data as requested.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements for the position of IFS Data Analyst
Minimum Education a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or a related field
Minimum Experience – Up to two (2) years of experience.
Flexon Technologies, INC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Flexon Technologies, INC.