Data Analyst-Entry level.
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical, vision,
Work hand-in-hand with the business side of an organization to help in process improvement.
Working primarily on design and analysis in the areas of organization, planning cum information technology.
Works as the middle man between the technical team and business team so as to assist in the development of requirements needed for the business.
He/ She will be responsible for documenting customer requirements as outlined by the business users.
The analyst’s role also includes making sure that the designs meet the company’s technical standards.
Qualification and Experience
- Entry Level / Fresh Graduates / Engineers - BS / MS in Business/Data Analytics, Management Information systems, Computer Science ,Software engineering, IT, Industrial Engineering/Engineering management.
- Prior experience is a "plus" but not required.
- Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
- Work Authorization: Must be authorized to work in the US.
Flexon Technologies, INC.
TechnologyView all jobs at Flexon Technologies, INC.