The Account Representative is responsible for processing job orders and remaining involved with job from start to ship/bill in order to troubleshoot and assure that jobs are processed accurately and timely meeting the company's sales objectives and the client's product expectations
- Engages with new & existing customer accounts for national and regional branded consumer products.
- Supports account growth through effective customer relationships, excellent service, and performance.
- Applies project management principles to process customer orders and remains involved with projects to ship stage to assure accuracy and timeliness while meeting company’s sales objectives and customer’s expectations.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with customers, sales representatives, and internal resources to process work.
- Collaborates with internal cross-functional resource teams to achieve customer expectations in all categories of product supply, quality, cost and service.
- Identifies needs and opportunities through continual customer engagement via phone, electronic, and in-person interactions.
- Understands, documents, and communicates all requirements, specifications, and agreements including quantity, price, quality, schedule, and delivery.
- Addresses customer inquiries in areas of technical, quality, workflow, and business including advising customers of pricing options.
- Facilitates the approval process of the customer’s design and graphics.
- Addresses and facilitates resolution of payment or quality activities with diplomacy.
- Participates in continuous improvement activities for processes, quality, workflows, and relationships.
Qualifications and Abilities
- Two years College strongly recommended. A minimum of two years related printing experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience facilitating customer projects.
- Ability to manage variables and solve practical problems in a variety of situations.
- Create an identity with customers as a trusted expert and resource.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with shifting priorities.
- Work independently and within/through teams. Effective at troubleshooting and root cause pursuit.
- Execute role with diplomacy, sense of urgency, and anticipation/understanding of changing priorities.
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office Suite.
- Apply concepts of algebra, geometry, and calculate figures supporting monetary and dimensional values.
If you meet the expectations listed above and demonstrate our core values - Integrity, Customer Focus, Positive Energy, Solutions Driven, Responsibility - please express your interest in this opportunity!