Senior Manager, Call Centre Operations
Flexiti Toronto, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flexiti is one of Canada's fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers' lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we'd love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Flexiti is looking for a Senior Manager, Call Centre Operations who will be responsible for the day-to-day operational management of its inbound and outbound call centre. Reporting to the AVP, Operations, the Senior Manager, Call Centre Operations will be required to continuously improve overall customer experience and that we meet or exceed customer and merchant expectations. You will provide leadership, support, and motivate team leaders, supervisors, and agents to maintain a positive and engaged work environment.
You will ensure that resources are managed and allocated to maintain optimal service level and other key performance metrics. Functions may include Customer Service, Fraud, Credit, and other credit card back-office activities.
You will have flexibility to work from home with the expectations that you will need to attend events and training at our contact center location as needed. Details around the remote working program at Flexiti will be shared with you as part of the recruitment process.What you will be doing:
- Builds and develops subject matter expertise within the team for specialized functions such as Fraud, Credit etc.
- You will manage and monitor current and new processes and systems to ensure they align with the strategic vision and are continuously improved upon to optimize performance across the organization to meet KPI and SLAs
- Monitors and manages day-to-day performance results to ensure monthly key performance indicators are on track for success, creates and executes action plans for key issues
- You will work closely with Business Insights to provide meaningful improvements to the program
- In close collaboration with the workforce management team, you will ensure the operation centre is staffed appropriately to meet all performance requirements and business needs
- You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- A new and vibrant office environment
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
- You should have your post-secondary education or relevant professional experience, including at least 3 years in Credit Card Operations required; Fraud, Credit or Chargebacks experience are a plus
- You have 5+ years' experience in a general management or leadership role which includes performance management, planning work flow, maintaining cost and service level standards
- You must have a thorough understanding and working knowledge of contact centres including experience designing and implementing policies and procedures
- Experience working closely with customers, and proven ability to maintain internal and external relationships, plans, goals and their objectives.
- Demonstrated sense of urgency and ability to drive issues to closure despite setbacks
- Highly flexible - willing to engage outside core business hours as necessary Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers and suppliers
- Bilingual; French and English is an asset
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we'll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.
This employer participates in E-Verify.NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.
BusinessView all jobs at Flexiti