Senior Agent, Escalation
Flexiti Winnipeg, MB
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flexiti is one of Canada's fastest growing fintech lenders. We aim to make our customers' lives more affordable and help our retail partners grow their sales by offering flexible financing options. Through our award-winning omni-channel platform, customers can be approved instantly to shop with their FlexitiCard®, which they can use online or in-store to make multiple purchases, within their credit limit, without needing to reapply.
At Flexiti, we work hard, we love what we do, and we have some fun along the way! If you are looking for an energizing and innovative work environment with great people and big ideas, we'd love to have you join us!
To learn more about Flexiti, please visit www.flexiti.com
Senior Agent, Escalation
The Senior Agent, Escalation Team role represents the management team and helps provide team direction, guidance and support. The role requires flexibility to move between production work and support activities
What you will be doing:
- Floor Support – assisting team, answering questions and providing support for challenging calls or reviews.
- Escalations – handling customer and merchant escalation calls and Credit escalation reviews through inbound or outbound calls.
- Resolving escalated matters through the assessment of customer accounts for financial adjustments.
- Resolving escalated matters through the assessment of accounts for account restructuring.
- Making credit limit decisions as per guidelines and within the delegated limit of authority through the review of customer's credit file and account information.
- Escalating and providing recommendations to management on credit limit increases for amounts outside of delegated limit of authority.
- Production work including:
- Maintaining/exceeding established standards and targets and adhering to all credit policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Administering and controlling credit terms and limits.
- Perform all credit limit reviews, reinstatements and account maintenance.
- Assessing credit worthiness of prospective customers and approving / recommending and negotiating credit terms and limits appropriate to the customer's requirements and ability.
- Initial fraud review of applications and taking appropriate action
- Converse directly with the card holder or applicant
- Liaison effectively with other areas that impact the Credit Department
- Offline work as required
- Additional duties as described by Management
- You have the opportunity to be a part of an award winning, fast growing company
- Our innovative culture promotes on-going learning opportunities with training and mentorship
- A new and vibrant office environment and remote working capability
- Competitive compensation package commensurate to experience plus benefits
What you should have:
- Fluent in the English and French language
- 2-3 years' experience in the credit card or financial services industry
- Experience in fraud monitoring, fraud detection, or investigations an asset.
- 1-2 years Lending experience in the Credit Card or related industry an asset.
- Previous leadership experience an asset
- Experience with credit industry decisioning: applications, Credit Scores, Employment Verification.
- Call Centre experience an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Ability to motivate others.
- Analytical, detail-oriented and ability to multi-task
- Flexible, reliable, conscientious and able to follow directions
- Good listening and negotiation skills
- Results oriented, highly motivated with ability to work independently and as a team in a fast paced environment
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong understanding of departmental work flow.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook are an asset
Flexiti embraces diversity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, colour, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, or family status. If you require disability-related accommodation during the application or interview process, simply let us know and we'll work with you to ensure you have a positive experience.
This employer participates in E-Verify.NOTICE: Please upload your resume in .pdf or .doc format.