FTS is seeking a Project Manager for a client in Mobile, AL providing competitive pay and full benefits.
Travel Required: less than 20 to 30%
This role will be responsible for managing all administrative and technical requirements for construction projects. Manages all activities related to contract administration, change orders, submittals, procurement, project financials set-up and updates, and schedule to ensure projects are completed in a quality, profitable, safe and timely manner. Maintain constant focus on meeting/exceeding customer needs and expectations in all aspects of assigned projects.
- BS in Construction Management, Building Science, Engineering, or related field plus 4 to 6 years of experience in leadership positions on projects of various sizes preferred. A minimum of 7 years in the construction industry.
- Demonstrates leadership skills with ability and willingness to face challenges, solve problems, and motivate others.
- Ability to manage multiple activities/projects, meet multiple deadlines and network with staff, management and clients.
- Demonstrates proficiency using a personal computer (PC) and company communication tools, such as email, internet, and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail oriented with excellent analytical skills.