- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
San Diego, CA: Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) is seeking a Program Manager for our ISO certified client who is a leader in the Navy, marine, and Off-Shore markets providing innovative Joiner turnkey, Electro-Mechanical, HVAC/R, Fire Suppression, and Electric Propulsion Systems. Our client is currently expanding their staff of professionals to support and accelerate business growth. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a dynamic company with an excellent reputation throughout the Marine Industry.
Program Managers serve as the company’s primary point of contact with the customer to assure customer satisfaction and development. Manages, coordinates, and communicates processes of individual contracts, monitoring price, cost, schedule, quality, and customer satisfaction throughout the contract life cycle, from award through completion of the warranty period and formal project closure.
The Program Manager responsibilities will include overall commercial responsibility of the project including conformance with all procedures for contract reviews and reporting. In addition, the program manager will be responsible defining the resources required and for managing the customer.
- Serve as liaison between the customer and accountable functional managers (engineering, planning, supply chain, production, etc.) to develop and maintain a schedule that addresses drawing requirements, material requisitioning requirements, material ordering, delivery, and installation.
- Facilitate the flow of information between the customer and all internal accountable managers on the program.
- Have thorough knowledge and understanding of the scope of work, estimate content, contract duration, contract terms and conditions, risk assessment, and sales concessions.
- Coordinate, communicate, and implement planned activities, constantly monitoring progress as it relates to time management and adjusting as needed based on progress. Obtain input from customer and accountable managers to develop and maintain a master schedule.
- Responsible for oversight of all customer communication relative to pricing, scheduling, quality, and satisfaction.
- Oversee development, communicate, assure maintenance, and monitor budgets for all functions to minimize costs.
- Assure effectiveness of project execution from (where applicable) product design, manufacture, process management and oversee all direct charged costs.
- Maintain compliance to the contract, which includes the scope of work, the specification, and regulatory bodies.
- Assure approved contract adjustments are incorporated in the appropriate documents and/or disseminated to accountable managers.
- Implement a system utilizing existing procedures to collect, maintain and retrieve contract records.
- Assure predetermined processes, including ISO and schedules are adhered to.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Problem Solving/Analysis.
- Communication clearly, both written and orally in a professional manner.
- Time Management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
o Degree in Engineering or related field. Electrical Engineering or Electronic Technology desirable.
o Ten years’ project management experience on large integrated programs.
o Candidate shall be required to understand and monitor project schedules.
o Excellent verbal and written communication skills essential.
o Must have good computer skills.
o Project management on DoD or DoT programs beneficial.
· Language Ability:
o Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
o Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
o Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
· Computer Skills Requirements:
o Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Project).
- The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The noise level in the work environment can vary.
Location and Travel Expectations:
- Program Managers are expected to be on-site with the customer approximately 75-100% of the time during core project execution.
- Preference for position is a resource who lives in the anticipated program or project area
- Travel required to customer sites to interface with client engineering design teams to ensure power & propulsion equipment is clearly and adequately defined.
- The duration of these visits may vary from several days to several weeks depending on the project requirements.
- Extended work hours may be required to achieve project objectives.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to use hands and fingers to handle or feel and talk or hear.
- The employee is frequently required to sit.
- The employee is occasionally required to walk; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee is occasionally required to lift to 25 pounds.
- The vision requirements include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment can vary.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Flexicrew Technical Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with FTS is governed on the basis of merit, competence, and qualifications. Employment or consideration will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
At Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS), we combine relevant industry expertise with a commitment to making a positive difference in the communities and businesses we serve. FTS emphasizes custom-tailored search solutions designed to alleviate the unique challenges of our valued client partners. Our industry-leading technical recruiters focus on providing exceptional talent ranging from C-Level executives to mid-level professionals to early career candidates on a direct hire, contract/contract to hire basis, and more!
Interested in learning more about our services? CLICK HERE, or visit: https://www.flexicrewtech.com/technical-staffing-services-contact-us/
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS)Why Work Here?
We connect exceptional candidates with industry leading employers. Take your career to the next level with team FTS!
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) was founded in 2015 to meet the growing demand for technical and professional talent. We are a WBENC Certified executive and technical search firm providing custom-tailored staffing solutions and talent acquisition to the Gulf South Region and nationwide. FTS is a three-time honoree of INC. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. At Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS), we combine relevant industry expertise with a commitment to making a positive difference in the communities and businesses we serve. FTS emphasizes custom-tailored search solutions designed to alleviate the unique challenges of our valued client partners. Our industry-leading technical recruiters focus on providing exceptional talent ranging from C-Level executives to mid-level professionals to early career candidates on a direct hire, contract/contract to hire basis, and more! Interested in learning more about our services? CLICK HERE, or visit: https://www.flexicrewtech.com/technical-staffing-services-contact-us/
AddressSan Diego, CA