An industrial service company is seeking a Parts and Service Clerk / Coordinator for a CONTRACT-TO-HIRE position to handle a multitude of duties in a small but fast-paced environment. The qualified candidate will have excellent attention to detail and be a superb communicator. The qualified candidate will handle heavy phone orders for parts, take service calls, enter parts and/ or service orders, create pick tickets, purchase orders and receiving sheets all in a multi-layered/ multi-functional computer system that can be complex.
- Ability to handle heavy incoming phone orders and calls.
- Take and key orders with 100% accuracy; attention to detail is a MUST.
- Experience with billing tickets for service and parts
- Have a “big picture” mentality and understand the workflow of parts and field service environments.
- Create billing and replenish tickets.
- Ability to multi-task is an absolute MUST.
- Excellent math and problem solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be professional and customer service oriented.
- Must have excellent communication skills with the ability to talk through customers’ needs in order to truly understand what they need.
- Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
This company offers excellent benefits and 401K.
Equal Opportunity Employer