Manual and CNC Machinists
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
FTS is seeking CNC Operators and Manual Machinists to work in a manufacturing facility in the Kenner/ Metairie area. Qualified candidates will have solid experience in fabrication with operation and set-up of CNC or manual machinery, mills or lathes.
- Operates production machinery in accordance with prints and specifications. Assigned machines may include lathes, grinders, mills, and similar equipment.
- Produces the required quantity of parts within established specifications and tolerances.
- Measures finished parts with precision tools, ensuring compliance with function, quality, and cosmetic specifications.
- Maintains logs and records of units produced including a record of errors resulting in rejected or discarded pieces.
- Inspects equipment prior to use to ensure proper setup and alignment; performs basic and routine adjustments and maintenance.
- Maintains a clean, safe, and orderly work area.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Ability to follow directions and work well in a team.
- Ability to interpret and translate engineering designs and documentation.
- Thorough understanding of or the ability to quickly learn production equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of and the ability to abide by applicable OSHA and environmental regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree OR completion of related apprenticeship program preferred.
- At least one year of related experience required.
- Completion of on-the-job training may be substituted for educational requirements.
- Prolonged periods working on feet, using tools, and performing repetitive actions that entail frequent bending and stooping.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Visual acuity to read instructions, operate machines, and inspect parts produced.
With talent acquisition resources available throughout the US, FTS serves a diverse cross-section of companies and employees who demand the personal attention of a local business, while valuing access to a wide range of career resources under one roof, including:
• Engineering and Design
• Program/ Project Management
• Estimating/Scheduling and Planning
• Quality Assurance /Quality Control
• Contract Administration
• Supply Chain Management
• Testing and Trials
• Information Technology
• Health, Safety & Environmental
• Human Resources
• Technical Sales/Business Development
• And more...
Our Core Values
We are a Relationship-Based Company
Growth & Retention are Imperative
People are our Greatest Asset
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS)Why Work Here?
We connect exceptional candidates with industry leading employers. Take your career to the next level with team FTS!
Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS) was founded in 2015 to meet the growing demand for technical and professional talent. We are a WBENC Certified executive and technical search firm providing custom-tailored staffing solutions and talent acquisition to the Gulf South Region and nationwide. FTS is a three-time honoree of INC. 5000’s list of fastest growing companies in the U.S. At Flexicrew Technical Services (FTS), we combine relevant industry expertise with a commitment to making a positive difference in the communities and businesses we serve. FTS emphasizes custom-tailored search solutions designed to alleviate the unique challenges of our valued client partners. Our industry-leading technical recruiters focus on providing exceptional talent ranging from C-Level executives to mid-level professionals to early career candidates on a direct hire, contract/contract to hire basis, and more! Interested in learning more about our services? CLICK HERE, or visit: https://www.flexicrewtech.com/technical-staffing-services-contact-us/