Wafer fab Equipment Technician
Flexible Recruiting Solutions Milpitas, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Facilities & Wafer Fab Equipment Technician
THAT Corporation, a leader in boutique analog semiconductor manufacturing, has an opening for a Facilities and Wafer Fab Equipment Technician in our Milpitas CA wafer fab.
The Facilities and Wafer Fab Equipment Technician is responsible for the maintenance, repair, preventative maintenance, and calibration of all process, facilities and Fab equipment in our wafer fab.
Fab Equipment Maintenance
- Diffusion - Maintain quartzware inventory and order new quartzware when necessary. Help profile furnaces and change tubes and elements. Change gas bottles when required.
- Thin Films (Sputter) Area - Provide maintenance support for thin film area including target changes, tooling clean/change, and cryogenic pump regeneration on our MRC 903 sputter tools.
- Masking Area- Provide maintenance support for the photomasking area, including equipment maintenance on SVG spinners, prime oven and develop sink. Provide support on the HT 340 Perkin Elmers by learning how to perform all qualification procedures such as distortion, focus and intensity checks.
- Etch Area (wet benches) - Calibrate all bath temperature controllers and perform bath PMs as necessary. Perform preventative maintenance on Tegal 903 etchers and IPC ashers.
- Maintain equipment Mechanical Pumps- preventative maintenance and troubleshooting.
Facility Equipment Maintenance
- Maintain DI water system - Call on DI water vendor when new mixed bed bottles are required. Change filters and monitors water usage and quality. Sanitize system on a periodic basis.
- Neutralizer/Scrubber- perform pH buffer checks weekly on final stage of AWN.
- Other facility equipment - Provide troubleshooting and minor service for AWN system, compressor, house vacuum, chiller, and roof HVAC equipment.
- Interface with our hazmat disposal company
- Maintain files of all related/required documentation (e.g. manifests)
- Maintain inventory of all chemicals and bottled gases used in the fab
- Keep records of usage rates
- Monitor and replenish supplies of chemicals, gases, DI water, etc. as required.
- 5+ years of working with similar types of equipment.
- Very strong equipment knowledge and experience.
- Knowledge and experience as a photolithography technician is preferred.
- Ability to lift, push and pull greater than 40 lbs on a regular basis.
- MS Office applications.
About THAT Corporation
THAT Corporation designs and manufactures Integrated Circuits that serve the professional audio market.
We also provide boutique semiconductor foundry services to a range of fabless IC companies. These customers provide essential products for the aerospace, military, and industrial markets. Our products and services enable ventilators, airplanes, missiles, and satellites.
Our headquarters is in Milford, MA, and our semiconductor fabs are in San Jose, CA and Milpitas, CA.
We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits in a casual, hard-working, collegial, results-oriented atmosphere. Come join our passion and make a difference as part of our unique and eclectic team.
Flexible Recruiting SolutionsWhy Work Here?
Our client has a collegial, entrepreneurial, and creative environment. The culture is based on respect, integrity, and excellence.
Our client is a successful, growing company. The company is a close knit group based mutual respect and support of each other.