Loan Servicing Specialist II (Freddie Mac) - Remote
Our client is ranked as one of the fastest growing mortgage companies in the US. They handle both purchasers and refi’s but have strategically decided to focus more on purchasers and are looking for an ambitious, professional Loan Servicing Specialist II. You can work anywhere in the US and will be 100% remote.
Essence of the Position
Provides quality customer service to both internal and external customers, accurate data entry of new loans, payments and General Ledger items while servicing mortgage, consumer and commercial loans. Prepare and submit investor reports.
- Book loans and send out welcome letters
· Process remittance for investor loans
· Reconcile investor custodial accounts as required
· QC new loan setups and make corrections when necessary
· Review LAR and TAR rejects and make corrections when necessary
- Complete shortage/surplus report
- Order HELOC checks
- Prepare payoff letters and process payoffs
- Report writing (Using Business Analytics software and Excel)
- Perform MERS Data reconciliation and review files
- Receive and process 1st payments on loans sold or scheduled for sale
- Receive and process regular payments
- Process advances and pay-downs
- Update hazard and flood insurance
- Disbursements of PMI, Hazard Insurance and Real Estate taxes
- Prepare mortgage discharges
· Pull and review reports
· Update customer files as needed
· Answer phone calls and respond to emails
- You must have at least 2+ years of servicing Freddie Mac loans. Will consider 2+ years of Fannie Mae servicing. No candidate will move forward if they do not meet this requirement.
- Strong interpersonal and computer skills and accuracy with numbers
- Strong problem-solving skills
· Strong Excel Skills (PivotTables, Charts, VLOOKUP, and other advance functions)
A Little Bit about Our Client
Last year our client originated $2.6 billion and this year they are on track to exceed $4 billion!
Our client values and truly takes an interested in your career development. If you have the experience and drive then I would like to briefly discuss this with you to support you in determining if this is a good match for you.
Flexible Recruiting Solutions
Why Work Here?Our client is a successful, growing company. The company is a close knit group based mutual respect and support of each other.
Our client has a collegial, entrepreneurial, and creative environment. The culture is based on respect, integrity, and excellence.