Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
Monday - Friday
8-hour weekday shifts between the hours of 9 AM and 8 PM, and every other Saturday 9 am - 5 pm
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
- Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
- Drug-Free and clean background checks
- Good and relevant supervisor-based references
- Reliable and punctual
- Knowledge of drugs, medical nomenclature, and the metric system
- Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
- Must have a checking account for the automatic deposit of payroll (pay is every other Friday for work done thru the previous Sunday). We do not pay in cash or cash cards.
- All Flexible Pharmacy Staffing Employees are expected to be able to communicate via email.