Flexible Pharmacy Staffing Meridian, ID
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Flexible Pharmacy Staffing has an opening for a Pharmacy Technician at a Long Term Care Pharmacy located in Meridian, Idaho.
Monday - Friday: 10:30 AM - 7:00 PM
The pharmacy technician assists the pharmacist with the day-to-day activities in a closed-door long-term care pharmacy.
• In an accurate and efficient manner, you will prepare unit-dose format prescriptions for delivery to patients either from labels that print out on the pharmacy floor or by pre-packing medication for later use.
• Perform other tasks as assigned
• Must be registered or licensed as required in the state of practice.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to read, write, and communicate effectively in English
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail, good organizational skills, self-motivated and able to work independently
Flexible Pharmacy StaffingWhy Work Here?
We just want you to be happy.
Founded in 2003 by a pharmacist, Flexible Pharmacy Services offers nationwide pharmacy staffing, temporary staffing and pharmacy placement services for all pharmacy types, including: long term care, retail/community, “central fill”, compounding, mail order, home infusion, specialty, hospital, remote medication order processing, and other institutional and non-institutional settings.